Friday, July 29, 2005

Ok, so i haven't updated in a while. let's see what's going on...

Camp is going well, already into the second session. Wow, time is flying by this summer. Kinda sad actually, one of the things i liked about last year was that time here seemed to slow down, in a good way, instead of just flying by as it usually does.

Some friends are coming up to visit next week-yay! and in honor of them doing so, I'm actually taking one of my days off :)

I feel i should be a bit nervous about school, seeing as I haven't studied all summer and have a crash math course in a little over a month. Oh well, at least I know some mathematical people to help me out :)

I love girls, girls, girls, girls. Girls I do adore....Ok, no work romance this summer to speak of-oh well, I'm not really into the fling thing anyway.

So cut off from the outside world I am. Anything important going on at the moment?

Ok, that was the quick update. I'm really going to try to try to post some more in the next few day. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: