Tuesday, November 29, 2005

So I've been bad about the post everyday thing. Sorry, ya'll-i'll try to be better.
Let's see, what's going on nowadays.

Still seesawing (is that how you spell it) with the girl thing. I know in my mind what direction I want to go in (kinda) but am still trying to communicate that to the rest of me.

Feeling a bit better about schoolwork-it's a little less overwhelming now, and it looks like we're getting some breaks on our final exams/paper, so the first half of January shouldn't be as stressful/hectic.

Earthquakes and other natural disasters in lots of places-that's so not good. Makes me feel like I should read Revelations again-I haven't in a while.

Weather hasn't gotten too bad yet-I'm thankful for that as long as it lasts.

If I haven't talked to you in a while (other than through this blog, which I hope isn't a substitution for actual interaction) drop me a line in whatever medium you prefer (email, phone, cave paintings)-I'd like it ever so much.

No comments: