Saturday, February 25, 2006

Got to see an old friend (and his brother, also a friend) in New Haven last night. It was good times-went out to a bar for a while (after my roommate renewed his assertion that I need to either start drinking or learn how to drive), where the same roommate didn't get us into any fights despite yelling things to antagonize the Yale crowd:)
Then we rented The Island, though we all fell asleep on it at some point (though I woke up to see most of it minus 10 or 20 minutes in the middle). Drove back today-its snowing now :(, but we had good times so its ok.

Wondering whether I should get my hopes up or down concerning the other thing is a bit less fun, but I guess thats how this works. Hope I'm not putting her in an awkward position or anything like that-I wouldn't want to make her needlessly uncomfortable.

No comments: