Friday, August 25, 2006

Hmm, i'm starting to miss folks. My friend who was in DC for the summer (who i only went to see once :( ) is leaving after this week, and i don't know many other folks here (i've only seen my younger older brother once and havent seen my dad or oldest brother at all this summer). Granted this is largely bc of my laziness, and that usually i'm fine w just sitting around by myself, esp if i have net access, but sometimes even i like contact. I also havent been talking online as much with the people i usually talk to (though did have one long late night IM convo the other night that was good, like the old days). Have reconnected w/ one old friend after a long time which has been really cool. Looking forward for when folks are back in Cambridge and hopefully can catch up and stuff.

No comments: