Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hi, i guess I haven't been updating for a few days. I was (an am) out of town. I went up to Boston for a few days and stayed with my old roommates (the Js) and othre folk at our new place in Somerville (or is it Summerville) that we're renting. My room has a subletter for the summer, so I had to sleep on the couch, but he's nice and all so I didn't mind too much. The place is cool-looking forward to the fall.

I got to catch up with some folk while I was there. Hung out with several of the graduating seniors-I'm gonna miss you guys when I come back in the fall. Also saw some folk who will be around when I go back.

now I am back at Camp in maine, where I worked last summer. Most of my actual job hasn't started yet, so I'm just kinda hanging around going over some things, pretty low-key. About 10 or so counselors from last year are here now (they came early to work setting up/fixing up things), but it looks like only about 15 or so people will be returning (not counting admin folk or whatnot)-most of the counselors are new.

anywho, thats the short update-i will probably elaborate on some of this stuff in coming days. stay tuned...

No comments: