Thursday, June 09, 2005

So it was really good being in Cambridge/Somerville/Boston those few days. I got to catch up with several people who i missed last time I was in town (in April, visiting grad school) or just wanted to hang out with more. The Js are always fun. I got to meet the new subletter, who is a nice guy, despite the fact he is now in MY room with the cool gothic lamps :) (you have to see these lamps sometime-they're cool). "Jane" (not her real name), a friend of the Js who is one of our other roommates seems cool-I haven't gotten to interact with her too much yet.

I'm gonna miss the seniors who graduated this year, I hope they (you if you're reading) stay in touch, and I'll try to do likewise.

FYI: I'm at my summer job now, as my previous post mentioned, so I may be posting a little less, but I will try to post every day or two (which would actually be more than what I was doing) so stay tuned.

No comments: