Saturday, September 10, 2005

My computer came today! We did calculus on Saturday morning :(, but at least it wasn't the computer stuff we had been doing the previous two days :).

Also, I've been a bit annoyed that I'm starting to get blogger spam. I'll get a comment, often featuring some random news bit, then the "commenter" will say how he or she stumbled upon my blog and was gonna bookmark or remember it for later, but then they say I should check out their blog (and they provide a link), which is just advertising some product or something. Arg-spam emails I can live with, but spamming my blog-its like opening my diary and finding an advertisement (not that I keep a diary, but if i did...)

anyway

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From across the network, it's the Best of Weblogs, Inc.
Posted Sep 10, 2005, 6:00 AM ET by Weblogs, Inc. Staff The Weblogs, Inc. network features over 100 independent, unfiltered bloggers producing over 1,000 blog posts a week across over 75 industry-leading blogs.
Y'know, everyone suffers from lagging energy once in a while, and some more than others!
If you could use more energy to get through your day, please have a look at my site about natural energy drinks... There's more to natural energy drinks than you may have thought!