Wednesday, September 07, 2005

So I'm excited about the idea of grad school, a little less so about some of the courses. I do want to take some of the substantive courses on topics i'm interested in, but there's also a lot of methods and whatnot (i.e. math and math related things) that I am not too into, though I know I need some of that stuff and want to learn it (even though I don't want to go through the process of learning it)

the math (p)refresher course went well the first day-they gave us the easy stuff like "what are real numbers", but I suspect its gonna get a lot more intense as time goes on. Got to see a lot of the other incoming Government grad students, which was cool, and we even have our own little clique going of people interested in similar activities. for some reason I'm the ony guy in said clique; go figure. Anywho, I should get going.

No comments: