Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!

So traveling home yesterday was ok for the most part. I think I accidentally was a bit of a jerk to some people on the Silver Line shuttle to the airport. I didn't mean to be, was just in a rush to get my suitcase and get off before I missed my stop, but in cramped spaces it kinda resulted in me being inadvertently pushy or whatever. Felt bad about that.

Flying was cool, if tiring. The longer flight (Boston to Atlanta) showed the Polar Express. I watched but didn't listen to it (i had my headphones on listening to Phrenology by the Roots. You know how there's a weird correlation between Dark Side of the Moon and the Wizard of Oz? Well, with Phrenology and the Polar Express, the matchup is so...what's the word?...non-existent). Both were cool though. Polar's plot was pretty easy to follow w/o the dialogue, and I do admit it is a beautiful movie. And I think Phrenology has cemented it's place as my favorite Roots album (though i haven't listened to Do You Want More all the way through and don't have Illadelph Halflife yet), even if You Got Me is still my favorite song of theirs.

The Atlanta airport is kinda long, but it has a shuttle between terminals. Also a lot more black people than Logan :) (Go black people!)

**note-I am black**

At my cousin's house now, who picked me up from the airport. His place is really cool, if a bit warm. Hope you all have a very great Christmas. Jesus deserves a good birthday party :)

BTW, anyone in Boston/Cambridge/Somerville for New Year's Eve or Day? I'm coming back on the 31st and was wondering if I'd have company.

No comments: