Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Aarg, such a dork.

So you know how usually there's some girl that I kinda get interested in and then I develop like a big crush but then nothing comes of it and its this whole emotional rollercoaster (a good song, by the way; as is "rollercoaster of love", which I think is actually called "love rollercoaster"). Well this summer was slightly different. I think it was because I couldn't figure out who I "should" like that instead of one girl, there were kinda three that I was kinda interested in in different ways. There was one who I think really "should" have been my crush, not that anything would have come of it, but various circumstances kind of ruled her out. There was a second one who I was just physically attracted to but I know I wouldn't really click with personalitywise; plus she's seeing someone anyway, so I'm glad I got over her. There was a third person who I do like despite being very different from, but I discovered recently that she is seeing someone as well, so that won't pan out. Not that I necessarily wanted it to pan out in the first place, as I will probably explain tomorrow.

Dude, that's like 3 girls. I feel so emotionally promiscuous. What is happening to me? I've become such a horrible person (don't worry, I don't actually think that makes me a horrible person, but still...). Such a dork.

("Roller-coaster, of love, yeah! Roller-coaster, of love!")

No comments: