Monday, August 15, 2005

Ok, so I've pretty much established that I am actually over the girl that I thought was attractive but wasn't really into otherwise. That makes me fell good-perhaps I'm less shallow than I feared.

I'm pretty sure I'm mostly over the girl I actually did have a little crush thing going for (though it wasn;t really that much of a crush compared to others I've had in the past). I still find her attractive (physically and personalitywise) in a weird, "she's-so-opposite-of-me" kind of way, but I'm not harboring a thing for her anymore.

I still kinda like the third girl, but its a bit strange bc its not exactly a crush. It kinda sits on that border between friendship and romance that I often find myself on, but I really think I could be really cool just being good friends with her (which I hope happens, despite the geographical distance we're likely to have post-camp).

Ok, should do some work now-hope you've enjoyed installment 387 of my heart's ups and downs

No comments: