Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Usually I don't strongly miss people after we part. It's like I dread the parting beforehand (or at least don't look forward to it) but then when it actually happens its more of a blankness than an actual emotion. But now I'm really missing people now that I've left camp. Some folk in particular I'm missing individually, but also missing the place as a whole. I dunno-I guess it was like camp was its own little world and I had my place in it and now that world is gone and I'm left to float and wow this all sounds kinda deep doesn't it?

It also has me missing people from other times in my life, like school or previous summers. I'm headed back to school in a couple weeks, which will be good (as I get to reunite with many old friends and some newer ones), but I also think that its gonna be different now that I'm in grad school. It's more like the real world (compounded that I'm not living in a dorm but in an apartment, although with some really cool folk), and I've found that I enjoy nonreal worlds (dorm life, camp) to the real world (though being on the MTV show of that name might be cool).

It's also cloudy outside.

I did buy some new music though, which makes me happy :)

No comments: