Thursday, August 11, 2005

(continuation of previous post)
Camp does weird things to you. Like as you know, I've never been one into having flings or anything like that. And I came to camp totally like 'there's no way I'm starting anything with anyone here' since I'm not going to see them again (or at least not very much) after we leave. And I didn't start anything with anybody, but the appeal of doing so definitely grew after a while. I dunno, being in this bubble (speaking of which, actual bubbles are flying by my window now, but that's a different story) changes your perspective on things, and it can be kind of isolating, making you crave some companionship. Now that we have a week left though, I am kinda glad that I didn't become ivolved with someone because now I don't have to do the whole goodbye thing with them, but I do still kinda have that whole "what could have been?" thing going on in my head as well. :) sigh

No comments: