Friday, May 13, 2005

I just re realized that the United Nations building is in New York. I mean, I knew it was, but I guess I didn't really think about it much-the UN seems like this faraway entity with which we don't get along very well and all, but it's (physically, at least) IN the United States. Hmmm....

I also realized that I must actually like this politics stuff, as I was listening to the debate on C-Span (yeah, C-Span) about the John Bolton nomination for UN ambassador, and I enjoyed it. I also like the Sunday morning political talk programs and Charlie Rose on PBS. I fear I'm becoming an adult, or at least a politically aware kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

goodness no! not you man, never.

i know what you mean about the UN being in NYC. It definitely doesn't jive with my other perceptions. Though it means Kofi didnt have far to travel to commencement.