Friday, January 20, 2006

DONE WITH MY STATISTICS FINAL!!! I should go collapse now shouldn't I? At 24, am I already gettin too old for this? Perhaps I can develop some good study habits or something. And wings.

we shall see.

Day 9 of my "who reads this" poll(8** responses so far-but none yesterday :( )-please follow instructions below-i'd appreciate it ever so much:

I'm curious who actually reads this.

If you are reading this, please leave me a note to let me know you were here. You can include your name or not-whichever you prefer (though it would be cool to know who you are). This applies to both people i do and do not know. thanks.

(ps-if you don't want to leave note here, just send me an email if you know my email address)
(**my response count includes people who replied by email or IM as well as on the blog)

No comments: