Tuesday, January 17, 2006

So cold. So very cold. Oh well.
Finally working on a take home exam due Friday. Good times.
BTW, my cell phone battery is practically dead, but I've been holding out on getting a new one bc i think we may be getting new phones soon. So Feel free to call me, but don't be offended if it cuts off in the middle of conversation. And I'm usually pretty good (obsessive) about checking email.

Day 7 of my "who reads this" poll(7 responses so far-not too shabby)-please follow instructions below-i'd appreciate it ever so much:

I'm curious who actually reads this.

If you are reading this, please leave me a note to let me know you were here. You can include your name or not-whichever you prefer (though it would be cool to know who you are). This applies to both people i do and do not know. thanks.

(ps-if you don't want to leave note here, just send me an email if you know my email address)

No comments: