Saturday, June 10, 2006

So as mentioned yesterday, I've finished up my first year of grad school. Academically, it was kind of, meh. I think my grades will be ok (though perhaps i shouldnt speak too soon) due in large part to some kind game theory professors (most awesome academic couple ever!). Still need to do that research paper for my International Political Economy (IPE) class. In general though, i realized that i really need to improve my study habits. The procrastination and all-nighters/last minute cramming don't work nearly as well in grad school as they did in undergrad. Especially second semester, I found myself not completing assignments or being woefully unprepared for an exam. Oh well. I also became somewhat disillusionsed with several aspects of political science as a discipline, but I can get into those later. I'm trying to get ahead with some stuff this summer in hopes that it will help me come school in the fall.

No comments: