Tuesday, June 20, 2006

So my dreams often have a stream of consciousness, the end has nothing to do with the beginning kind of thing, but this mornings was a bit much. My dream (or maybe dreams as i'm not sure if it was one or more than one) included superman, the last week of college, a girl i worked with at summer camp, sketchy parties, Stargate SG-1, dodgeballs, a girl from grad school (all in that order i believe) and many other things i can't probably remember now. and then when i woke up and looked at my phone, i thought it was highlighting the number of the girl from camp in my dream (i eventually realized that i don't have that girl's number in my phone, and the one highlighted was actually ANOTHER girl i worked with at camp whith the same (though differently spelled) first name. Weird.

No comments: